View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sarcen Ladency
Recruit

re: Guild Launch pics

Hey anyone can tell me how to add a pictures in the forums, or in a post I just don't get it. Thx. Also, i'm curious about how many people would like to runs some warbands ? I know a lot of people hate riding, but i'm just trying to find someone to team out for warbands.

re: Guild Launch pics

You'll have to upload the image to a hosting site. I know Suz uses Flickr but I personally use imgur since you can do it without an account, and usually after uploading and posting pictures I tend to forget about them entirely so it's win win.

Then you can do one of two things:

1) When making the post there's a "Insert/edit image" button right above the area you're typing a reply/post. When you click it in the source box enter the "Direct Link" URL that the hosting website gives you after you've uploaded your picture. ex:

2) Most hosting websites also allow you a BBC code for Forums and Message Boards but I find it doesn't always work:

Forum Image

Edit: Hell I had to edit to fix it  lolol. Best just use the Insert/edit Image button.

Also Gnomes is too low level to run warbands. Sorry about that bro. :(

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Remnant Forum Index -> Remnant Embassy All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum